Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MY HAIRVOLUTION (Part 2): Orange Head!

I know it took me a while to write the second part and I'm not going to make any excuses for it, let's just say I got a bit distracted by my laziness. haha  Moving on...

The product I used was MISE EN SCENE Hello Bubble, a Korean brand hair bubble dye to which I fell in love with AGAD-AGAD! If you've followed or at least read a bit of my blog then you would know I usually make late posts and this is not an exception (not proud though). I first tried this product a few months back, t'was late June.

I used 8O (Apricot Orange)
It's only too bad I didn't get to take photos while dying my hair with this. The reason was, to be honest, I wasn't expecting much from another Korean brand bubble hair dye since I've been let down several times. From Etude House to Skinfood to Richenna and then Mise En Scene came to the picture; it turned my impression on bubble hair dye 360 degrees.




Here are just some information about my latest "Love". Copied. Pasted.

These are the available colors.
I believe they have another new shade which is DARK CHOCO.

...you can see below, the picture of the supposed outcome of color depending on how dark or light you're current hair is...


...on the right side, you'll see the instructions (do's and don'ts) on how to mix, apply and to dry your hair after "bubbling up" your hair.

Here's another photo stating the content of the magic box.

And this is what I used. 
Unfortunately, I can't read the whole content of the information in which, I believe, includes the ingredients of the product and more. (My talents are limited guys..lol.)
      
 (Sorry, I only got a few photos. I have limited sources. hehe)

Okay, enough of that and on to my own experience. Since my hair WAS long, I used up all the content of the bottle. Actually, there were more left overs, since no one is interested in dying their hair orange, I just used 'em all up on me. The first thing I did; sectioned my hair to 3 parts: Bottom, Mid and of course, the Top. Then, I got my gloves on and cape and readied the mixture.

I did something stupid though. I was so excited that I didn't read the instructions carefully. I forgot to mix the "secret magic ampule"!  i know, CRAZY! Luckily, it still went well and when I say it went well...just see the photos below...

These 2 were taken Indoor.
While this one's Outdoor. Both taken a day after the "process".
 To see whether or not the color faded over time, see photos below....again..hehe

After 2 weeks...Indoor.
Outdoor...
Outdoor with my baby likot...

 My hair adventures did not stop here, of course, you already know that. You wanna know what happened next? You wanna know how long the color stayed true to the promised "apricot orange"? or how long it lasted? ...Then do stay tuned for the FINAL Part 3. Hope I ain't boring you yet...

See You on my next Post...(part 3)

4 comments:

  1. have you tried the milky ash one? I really want to know the out come on dark hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried the milky ash one? I really want to know the out come on dark hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i only tried burgundy and now im using khaki brown, haven't tried the milky ash though..ive seen mocha latte and blond in action and they also stayed true to their proposed outcome..

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't forget to follow my blog..though i haven't done things very regularly...=) i'd appreciate it! =)

    ReplyDelete