Friday, February 21, 2014

My first time: HAYAN AESTHETIC MOISTURE AMPULE SERUM...SNAIL MASK SHEET!




Detailed Information
Benefits: Regenerating and Renewing

Mask sheet that lifts skin instantly
Mask pack that revives and tightens skin

Hayan Aesthetic Serum line changes irregular skin tone and dark complexion to brighter and clearer skin.

Before opening, it is best to pat the pack 2-3 times to ensure that the contents are mixed well. To maintain a well moisturized skin, use it 2-3 times a week. The small grain substance that appears in the gauze is organic. For optimum use, refrigerate the mask before use.

How To Use

1. Cleanse your face before applying.
2. Place the mask evenly across your face, neck or other parts and gently pat the mask to
    ensure absorption.
3. Peel the mask off after 15-20 minutes.
4. No need to rinse the skin after using, pat the remaining essence to absorb.


Ingredients DEIONIZED WATER, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BETAINE, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, NATTO GUMPECTIN, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALLANTOIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, PORTULACAOLERACEA EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, (SNAIL SLIME FILTRATION, WATER), PEPTIDE.

Caution 1. Our product is quality tested and proven safe to use. Do not apply on broken skin. If allergies and irrations occur, discontinue its use and consult your dermatologist. 2. Storage and care : close the lid after each use - keep out of children's reach- store in a cool and dry place.

My Opinion/ My Experience

This is actually my first time using an ampule serum sheet mask. I tried packs and I love them but sheet masks are a lot convenient to use.

This post is more like a first impression blog..(should've been a video...hihi) so whatever comes in mind in this very moment will be written and posted..just like that.

I tried this product in impulse..not planned at all. I just saw it lying on my table with the rest of my newly purchased Korean makeup and it spoke to me...use me...use me! lol (Did I already mention it's made in Korea? No?..well it is.) I gave in to it's request, without even reading the directions, and I'm not disappointed at all, in fact I'm actually pleased. Let me break it down for you.

Packaging--- typical. nothing very exciting..it's not even pink (for those of you pink lovers)...for me it's not much of a big deal since it's just a sheet mask.

Price--- fortunately I got it as a freebie from my purchase and I have no idea how much it retails. I believe Hayan products are already available locally (here in the Philippines) so go check them out.

                                      Disclaimer: Not sponsored whatsoever.

Scent--- love it! the moment you open the packaging you can smell a very pleasant fragrance. Almost perfumy but not that strong..(I'm sorry, describing scents is never my cup of tea) Bottom line is, it did not irritate me at all..(still, it depends on anyone's preference)

Product--- a bit of a con, it's kind'a messy. It has a lot of serum in it, which is not really bad, but it's just too much that when you try to open up the mask itself it kind'a spill some of the "slimy" serum and it's a bit sticky too. Nevertheless, the mask fits my huge face perfectly. The holes for my eyes, nose and lips are spot on. Even though the product oozes out from the sheet it did not bother me since it gives this very cooling feeling which I believe everyone would love to feel. Too bad I did not refrigerate it before use, it would've been better! (what I get from not reading instructions) lol.

Effectiveness--- double thumbs up for lifting and tightening my skin...a triple even, for hydrating it as well. This product claimed their claims. haha I couldn't be any happier! The scent is gone after a while but it continues to tighten my skin which is great! The best part for me is when you take of the mask and there's no need to rinse it off so I just spread the product left on my entire face and neck. Let me just stretch the COOLING part, I can still feel it even an hour passed.

To sum it up, It's more pros than cons for this product. (really short summary huh?! lol)

I hope you got something out of this post. If you have further questions just comment on the comment box and I'll answer as precise and as quick as I can. Thank you for reading and have a blessed day!

Here's a picture of me using the Hayan Aesthetic Moisture Ampule Serum.









0 comments:

Post a Comment