Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: Choco Face! ZAMIAN GOLD CACAO PACK

For 2013,  I'll be doing my very first product review and it's about my recent pack...I went LOCO for this CHOCO!...


I know, skincare-choco? It's the fad nowadays. Well, i'm talking about ZAMIAN GOLD CACAO PACK...

Below is the description of the said product...(copy/ paste)...for a more factual approach...

ZAMIAN GOLD CACAO PACK 


150ml









THE PROMISE:


Get rid of pimples and reduce scars in less than 10 days




Capacity 150ml

Best Effect Kill Pimples and Refine Pores

More Effects Double clean dirt function, easier to wash-off with clean water , dry faster once apply, pore tightening and firming result is more effective


Description:
A Korean hot product - Zamian Gold Cocao Pack - contains Cocoa Powder - Polyphenois which is called the 4th Vitamin that contains Fiber, Vitamins and Mineral. Good for moisturizing skin.

Ingredients:
Hyaluronic Acid: Helps soothing skin, reduces the visible shine and helps to keep the skin moisturized.
Aloe: Provides moisture and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Vegetable Collagen: Protein from the vegetable collagen keeps the skin moisturized, firm and elastic.
Alpha Hydroxyl Acid (AHA): Helps improve and even skin tone.
Panthenol: Protects the skin from UV rays, spots and freckles. Keeps skin in a healthy-look.

Best Use Suggestion:
1) Use Zamian Clear cleansing foam
2) Create a creamy lather with some water and apply to your face
3) Wash the face thoroughly with clean water
4) Apply the Zamian Gold Cacao Mask from chin part to forehead
5) Avoid on eye areatry to apply a bit thick on those T-Zone,acne part
6) Let it stay for 10-15mins or until the mask dries up
8) Wash the face thoroughly with clean water
9) Wash again with Zamian Clear Foam Cleansing


Suggested Usage Frequency:
Oily and combination skin : 
use 2-3 times per weeks.

Dry Skin :
Once per week.May use together with caviar mask for moisturizing purpose.

You may also apply partly on those problem area, so that you won't worry about this mask will cause your face to look dry. It is suitable for all skin type. 


With all that said, here I am trying the product on..=)
t'was hard to thicken..

ZAMIAN GOLD CACAO PACK squeezed into my budget
My cousin doing her share for this review. tnx. =)
You must be wondering why I needed my cousin's help with this review, the answer is in the skin type and sensitivity.

My RATING/s:

PACKAGING-  Despite the fact that it's from Korea, you won't see the usual surprise in the packaging. Nothing special about it, not even cute. It's a simple 150ml red tube. It's also impossible to read the ingredients as all of the writings are in "Korean"..except from the name and initial description. (3/5)

SCENT- 3 words...CHOCO YUM YUM! (does that count as 3? are those even words?) lol...(5/5)

CONSISTENCY- For a pack, it's a little too "liquidy". When you initially open/squeeze out the product, you'll notice more the water coming out. It took me a while before i can cover my whole face with this choco pack. Thick is the least word to use when describing it. hence, after using this pack thrice (3x), it thickens easily and is less "fuildy". It's build-able though, and quick dry. (3/5)

PRICE- I would say it's more than its cost. The price is cheap if you take note of the benefits you'll get when you use this product. It's only P800.00. (4/5)

EFFICIENCY-  Tried and tested on yours truly and my cousin, YES, it's very effective. (5/5)

ON ME : I have a dry to combination skin, so as far as hydration is concerned,I'm giving it a thumbs up! I was actually doubtful at first coz I've read from reviews how effective it is as to control sebum which  I don't have much, but to my surprise, after my 2nd application, I've noticed i'm producing sufficient oil! YEY!!! =) I was dissatisfied with the pore reducing effect though.

ON MY COUSIN:  She has very sensitive and troubled skin, the perfect specimen! LOL...(F.Y.I she volunteered). She was having that time of the month and all her enemies ganged up on her face..haha It's not pretty and we were just hating and loving the situation.. Now you know why she volunteered. =D Moving on, after just 3 uses, the result is amazing! It shrunk her acne"s and dried them to death! lol The redness, also gone.

IT SURE FITS ANY SKIN TYPE! =)

WILL I REPURCHASE? Maybe. I don't have much skin problems like acnes and acne scars so my moisturizer will do the job this ZAMIAN GOLD CACAO PACK is doing me. I'd be using this just to see if after longer use my pores will shrink eventually.

That wraps up everything I have to say about the product. If you think I missed out a thing or two, feel free to comment below. I'd be so delighted to hear them.

ENJOY AND KEEP SMILING!







14 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the review Mai!!(^^)
    I really want to but this anytime soon!°(>___<)° but I worried that maybe would dry my already dry skin D; I want to have it and smell it delicious chocolate aroma!x3
    Have a nice day and take care!!( ^_^)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very welcome ms. Danitza. =) that was my worry too but it did not dry my skin...you should try it..and it's so yummy! (to smell)...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. for pimple prob. effective for those who have allergies?. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. for sensitive skin, no problem coz my cousin has the most sensitive skin ever and it worked great on her! (that's her photo) now for allergies, especially if it's with choco or gold, i don't think this is good to use..if ur a risk-taker then u can try but i would say refrain from doin' so if ur allergic to the main components of the pack...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mai....thanks for the review. Can you inform me where i can get the products? currently i'm living in geoje island, is it possible to get the product here or should i go to busan to find the product? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im sorry for this very late reply..i'm not really sure where's the physical store or if there's any...i purchased mine online..it's not locally available here in the Philippines...=(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you still using it? do you had any problem with it or something?
    You know like have more pimples when you stop using it. Sorry i made this questions, i want to buy it but i'm not very sure lol.
    sorry for my bad english c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms. Ana i did not break out from this product..i used it a couple more times but i ran out of it na coz i shared it with my cousin...feel free to ask questions lng,,,=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. kittylovesnoopy i got mine from Szakiyah Pena..look her up sa FB or koreana_ph on Instagram..=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.

    Please let me know. Many thanks

    My web page ... brazilian hair weave []

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did you buy this Zamian Cacao pack here in the Philippines?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got mine online. try Koreana_ph or Szakiyah Pena on facebook. Very accommodating seller. =)

    ReplyDelete