Saturday, June 22, 2013

MIA, I know I made a promise to write at least 3 posts every month but unfortunately i couldn't keep them. I tried writing/ posting via mobile but the photos won't show. ( techie stuff really not my thing..)

I've been busy with a lot of things as well, personal, work & business-related, kid's progression/ tantrums, let's not cast laziness aside...LOL..I can't photograph the items well, my lighting's always off and the night time is my only free time so..all of these and more but I really don't need to burden any of you about it...

During these months that I wasn't able to write anything, my impulses decided to keep buying things till it's satisfied...yeah, like that's gonna happen. lol I lost track of how many items, when and how I purchased them but I managed to take photos of my recent wastage's.. I mean LOVES! =)

Here are just some of them..as usual they are mostly Korean products.. 
Note: Pardon the low quality and poor backgrounds of the photos... ( as if  I've always taken good shots of them..!?? lol ) 













So far, these are my latest purchases. (from top to bottom) MULE Sparkling Star Palette, MULE Season 1 Brush and Pouch, Missha Perfect Cover B.B. Cream #23, Missha Complexion Coordinating B.B. Cream in beige, MIZON Color Fit Painting Lip Lacquer in all 5 shades, Missha The Style Soft Stay Lipliner #1,2,4, Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Tint #8, Mise en Scene Hello Bubble Hair Color 7A, 5W, 8O, 7R, SkinFood Peach Sake Pore B.B. Cream in #23, ElishaCoy Always Baby B.B. Cream (mini) and Samsung Camera DV150F, that's the pouch since I'm using the camera to take these photos. hehe

I know some of you are curious as to what these products do, the effects and shades, the reviews and all, rest assured I'll be posting them here I just can't promise you how soon it will be..(learned I'm not really good with promises) For now I can say, most of them are drafted (so as the rest of my lined supposed posts) and just need a little more observation for proper reviews..hehe

Anyways, I hope you like it...

    ENJOY AND KEEP SMILING!


6 comments:

  1. thank you..i have not posted my reviews yet but i'll try very soon..thanks again...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the hello bubble hair dye?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was the hello bubble hair dye?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic! it has no stingy/pungent scent like most of the bubble dyes i tried. the color stayed true and it lasts a long time..i'm still wearing it now though my roots had grown in my original hair color...i'll try to post the pics and the facts but i cant promise how soon...=( sorry...bc with my kid and studies...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic! it has no stingy/pungent scent like most of the bubble dyes i tried. the color stayed true and it lasts a long time..i'm still wearing it now though my roots had grown in my original hair color...i'll try to post the pics and the facts but i cant promise how soon...=( sorry...bc with my kid and studies...=)

    ReplyDelete