Thursday, February 7, 2013

HAUL: just a few...WATSONS/ SM DEPT. STORE purchases

I know I should be writing reviews now..I'm really sorry for my few readers who have been waiting to hear about the products I have posted...

I'm trying to complete everything I need (so far), beauty wise, that's why I keep haulin' the whole month of January...

This was my last for the previous month...(not really) =P

OK, this time it's about hair stuff..



Richenna Bubble Color in Light Blonde
I already used this RICHENNA BUBBLE COLOR. Result and a whole review on this already drafted. I'm testing how long the color stays on my hair so stay tuned if you're interested. =)

Richenna Volume Up Magic
This one is something i just grabbed on my way to the counter..=)
Watsons Colored Makeup Wedges
Do take note: it's a VERY late post! :p

ENJOY AND KEEP SMILING!

5 comments:

  1. It's all lovely Nd cute x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm cant wait for the reviews on these items sis :)

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been surfing online greater than 3 hours nowadays, but I by no
    means discovered any attention-grabbing article
    like yours. It's lovely worth enough for me. Personally,
    if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the web will likely be much more helpful than ever before.


    Also visit my website Cat box

    ReplyDelete