Friday, November 23, 2012

Finally, after several attempts, am now writing my very own blog. I'm new with this so please be gentle...=)

I'm a lover of beauty, the name says it all, and i have a lot to share to everyone; from my beauty hauls to reviews and maybe, just maybe, tutorials as well...
My everyday routine
I'd like to start off with my everyday makeup or should i say my " kind'a lazy and in a hurry must go out" makeup...As you can see, it's not much..=P 

Note: YES, all LIOELE! =)

Product List:
  1. LIOELE Active Therapy Ampoule Moisturizing 
  2. LIOELE Fresh Sun Screen
  3. LIOELE Beyond the Solution BB
  4. LIOELE Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base
  5. LIOELE Poptint Cherry
  6. LIOELE Dollish Moisture Pact #21
  7. LIOELE Jumbo Concealer
  8. LIOELE Brush pen eyeliner
  9. LIOELE Auto Eyebrow #3
  10. LIOELE Dollish Lipstick #10 (madonna red)
  11. LIOELE Blooming gloss #1
I'll make a separate review of each item i mentioned above so if these products intrigued you in one way or another, stay tuned for my upcoming post..hehe

Thank You...Keep Smiling...Keep Glowing! =)

Your Comments are well appreciated...again...be gentle..=)

3 comments:

  1. What a good way to start your blog! I love your blog layout by the way. Your banner is super pretty! I went ahead and followed your blog na, sis.. When you get the chance, please visit my blog too.

    xoxo,
    Becca
    thelatebloomer11.blogspot.com
    youtube.com/thelatebloomer11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Lioele products sis!! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow comments...hehe i love each and every of it (Lioele)...thanks...=)

    ReplyDelete