Monday, January 21, 2013

HAUL: ALL KOREAN: My biggest so far..=)

I have drafted a lot of product reviews; drafted cause I keep receiving items to review! haha When I have something new, I can't help but get excited over it and start writing reviews that I can't even finish on time. =( Another reason for my draftin' is my constant haulin'..haha (feeling crazy today =))

Early this morning I went to LBC (courier) to pick up my package...I have this excitement comparable to that of a child who's about to open her present on her birthday! haha

With just a minute, my super smile turned into a frown..I was told I don't have any parcel..An hour or two passed, doorbell rang and there's the most wonderful delivery guy(at that very moment) carrying my box! haha

The intro was too long, I know, but there's a moral lesson to the story.."WAG KANG ATAT TE!" lol (learn to wait)...and so here's what's in the box...

I'm in love with Lioele!
Yup,95% of it is Lioele! The rest are non Lioele yet also Korean brands.. Yey! Should I write down the product list? I must warn you, it's gonna be a long list...hehe


  1. Lioele Triple the solution BB cream 50ml
  2. Lioele Beyond the solution BB cream 30ml
  3. Lioele Pore Rich Balm
  4. Lioele Pore HD powder
  5. Lioele Jumbo concealer
  6. Lioele Be my skin powder (oily type skin) #21
  7. Lioele 3D Jewel cheek and highlighter
  8. Lioele Artist auto eyebrow shades #1, #2, #3
  9. Lioele waterproof eyeliner black
  10. Lioele jewel liner in champagne
  11. Lioele Gel eyeliner black
  12. Lioele dollish eyeshadow duo in wine party
  13. Lioele Bubibubi mascara (pink brown)
  14. Lioele False eyelashes
  15. Lioele Dollish Lipstick #3
  16. Lioele AC Scar White spot cream
  17. Lioele AC trouble control patch
  18. Lioele Therapy Ampule (whitening)
  19. Lioele Vita shake pack (assorted)
  20. Lioele Vita Juicy foam cleanser (golden kiwi)
  21. Lioele Blackheadzero nose patch
  22. Lioele Princess mirror
  23. Lioele brush set (lazy to write every brush down) lol
  24. Lioele brush pouch
  25. Lioele palette trio
  26. Lioele traincase...the cutest!
I hope I'm not forgetting anything else..hehe Why so many? Most of these are orders of Lioele lovers as well..Yup, I'm an official dealer but that wouldn't make me biased when doing reviews on Lioele products..that's a PROMISE!

 also in here are the ff..



  1. Klair's dual effect eye cream
  2. Tosowoong pont brush
  3. Skin 79's Kick it side monster liner
  4. Skin 79's Kick it side fantastic eyes (mesmeric purple)
  5. 4 in 1 Black candy bag from Thailand
Then I also got samples of Lioele products and leaflets/ brochures of Klair's, Mustaev, Ciracle and Gatzmen.

Whew! Now, that's a lot!

 I'll be doing a separate post of my personal purchased items from this lot..stay tuned.

Which item do you want to know more? Comments and feedbacks are very well appreciated! Thanks! 

ENJOY AND KEEP SMILING!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more about your reviews on the products in this haul! :) I'm a Korean product newbie. Hehe.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. weee...i think we're growing in number...hehe will do reviews asap..thanks..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMDL!!!! THIS IS A HUUUUGE HAUL!!!! And also a really pretty one! Lioele!!♥~ Hope you enjoy very much everything you ordered! Someday I'll have money and I will order the things from my wishlist(9T^T)9 hehe ^^; Thanks for sharing this with us and have a pretty day!(。^ω^)ノ゙

    ReplyDelete