Tuesday, January 15, 2013

HAUL: (JAN) My device's accessories and necessities!


 A few days ago, when I was processing some papers from NSO, or should I say while waiting for my papers to be processed, I went around looking for a nice character casing for my Galaxy note II . Unfortunately there aren't much to choose from so I just got this yellow green almost plain rubber case...



I was a little dissatisfied with my purchase and so this idea kicked in.."why not stick some decos on my phone case instead!?" And that's exactly what I did...

My hubby said he saw some stickers at   Cd-r-king. We went right away and there were so much to choose from..
These are just some that i purchased...








What's great about it is that it's very cheap. Price ranges from 10 to 30Php. Talking about good finds...=)

I thought I needed a cute "plugee" and got myself one..


It's Php99..still ok i guess. I don't know how to describe it. It's jeweled up half Mickey/Eiffel Tower kind'a design..hahaha crazy huh?! Still cute though..=)

Since I'm already there, I also bought some stuff for my desktop pc..my tenda adapter is not working efficiently anymore and needed replacement so i got this...Php290


And for extra storage I got Imation portable hard drive...Php2,880



So there goes my purchases...BTW, I'm already using my couple stickers for my purple casing...


Cutest right? The best part of it is you can replace the decos anytime without leaving the surface too sticky. 
It glues back on pretty well if you want to stick it somewhere else.

Hope you find this post interesting. Comments and feedbacks are very much welcome. If you have any idea where to find any piggy design or casing for my phone please do tell..thanks!

            ENJOY AND KEEP SMILING!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

2 comments: