Thursday, November 5, 2015


Have you ever experienced breaking out for trying too many skin care products? I have..I know we're on the same boat here don't deny it. Ironically, I don't care, at least not that much. I'll try anything that tickles my fancy; anything new, anything cute and anything hyped about I'm sure to get it, I save up to get it.

I can say I tried a lot of Korean skin care prods from different brands and different price range and somehow I couldn't keep up with a routine. I remember before I used to do a 5-7 steps routine trying to mimic what I see Koreans do but I always end up stopping after 2 weeks or so. Honestly, I still have a lot of skin care sets, moisturizers and all that (not expired) in my "vanity fridge" that I don't use as much anymore..well, I don't use anymore since I started  this routine that I'm about to tell you.

I don't know why I have to make that long intro, I just felt like I have to 'coz I'm that excited! haha Moving on, here are the items that I use currently...and it's not that much, not troublesome for people on the go or simply for the lazy ones like me.


1- I wash my face with the LANEIGE Oil- Free Cleansing Liquid


This leaves my face smooth and soft. It helps moisturize as well. Downside is it's more expensive than your usual facial wash.

2 - LIOELE Aroma Washable Cleansing Lotion


I only use this once a week or even once in every 2 weeks. It's said to have a peeling property? It removes dead skin cells so...hehe

3 - MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence (that's a mouthful)


I use this as my toner and it sure removes a lot of dirt off my face and at the same time it leaves my fave moisturized as well. BTW, I have a very dry skin (dry-combi) so this is a good buy for me. This is said to be a dupe for the SK-II if I'm not mistaken.

4 - INNISFREE The Green Tea Seed Serum


This one's a light moisturizer and it absorbs very fast yet gives the skin a supple feel to it. I love this and I'm almost running out.

5 - MISSHA BORDEAUX Body Butter


Just you regular body butter with a yummy scent to it and a heavy moisturizing property. It doesn't feel thick and sticky at all. It healed my super cracked heels as well.

6 - MISSHA BORDEAUX Body Milk


It has the same scent as the latter but it's more liquidy in consistency. I use this more often as it's easy to use with the pump and all. Absorbs rather easily as well.

7 - LALA Mirotic Pheromone Perfume


Yes, PHEROMONE! It's supposed to give you something that would make you more attractive or at least likable. I don't know if it really works.(sometimes)..haha but I love the scent of this.

Take note, I've been using this routine for 3 months or more now and it's working magic for me. I noticed a great improvement in my skin. Some scarring and dark spots are lightening and my skin's softer and smoother as it ever felt before.

That's it for now, I hope you ENJOYED reading and KEEP SMILING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment