Monday, June 15, 2015

HAULED AGAIN: THESE KOREAN PRODUCTS GOT ME CURIOUS!


I got a few products that intrigued me so obviously I bought them and now I'm sharing these photos with you. (braggy? hihi) Have any of you tried any of these? The LA girl gel liner is a plus though, I bought it the same day at SM Dept. Store and just threw it here for the products photo shoot. haha (Obviously not Korean)





First thing, I love this cushion pact. A little bit on the high end/ expensive side but totally worth it! Got mine online as it's not available locally.


Got mine in the shade #23 Medium Beige and I think it's a perfect match. It gives a dewy yet fresh finish. The usual cushion packaging ladies and gents! hehe



How much more mascara do I need? Really?! I can't resist getting my hands on these. The one promises volume and curl while the other promises doubling the volume of your lashes. These wands got me curious in a way.




Yes, you read it right, LIP POWDER people! I mean...WHAT?! You're curious too and we both know it. haha They started as powders and melts into liquid once applied on the lips then somehow give a bit of gloss...it's just amazing how may science terms you can associate with this product. LOL Not to mention a few yet reasonable amount of shades available.


This one's self explanatory. haha The typical gel liner and unfortunately not the blackest in my collection. hihi


An obvious gift set of body wash(?) and lotion. I tried a lot of body wash or scrubs already but none of them are actually cream type and definitely does not claim to have aging care properties so this is new to me.


I only assumed that this is a body wash...am I using it correctly? I dunno and if you have any idea how to properly use this product kindly educate me...please. hehe


I'm not familiar with the brand as well...are you?


This one's included in my daily skin care routine. Ever since I used this I never looked at any products or cleansing products again. It says oil free but it's kind of in an oil form? I find that amazingly weird but boy oh boy this one made a huge difference. My skin (face) looks much better now.


Again, it's a bit on the pricey side..say P1,200 or more for a 175ml clear plastic bottle of goodness.


I wonder if this foundation can solve my maths for me?! (CORNY! LOL) How smart is this actually? Why is it called smart  in the first place? I just hope this one's good.


I'm not really a foundation wearer and this Innisfree one is particularly small so I don't really know what to expect from this little baby. Crossing my fingers here.

I know I'm missing a lot of essential infos like how much I got them from cause honestly I don't remember. You know when you're just excited to see new stuff and you wanna grab them no matter what..that's the kind of feeling I get all the time and this small haul is not an exemption. I can tell you where I got them from though, check out Koreana_ph on Facebook and Instagram she has a lot of stuff.

That ends my mini, is it mini?, haul and I hope you ENJOYED it and remember to always KEEP SMILING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment