Saturday, August 2, 2014

the lights reflected...sowee! 
I got these items a week before July ends and I can not be any happier! I was actually thinking twice whether to purchase these or not but what the heck, I ended up giving in to my impulses..hihi



This is not much but here we go...


I would say this, the AQUA PETIT JELLY BB in #1 by Holika Holika, is my favorite out of everything I got in this haul. I've read nothing but good things about this product and I can't wait to experience it myself and see whether the exaggeration is mainly sponsored or it's the real deal. I got this for P645.



The newest line from ARITAUM, I believe, I just need to get my hands on this one. It's the FULL COVER LIQUID CONCEALER and I got the shade #1 Light Beige for P385.



From the same brand and line, I know I don't need another concealer but I just got to have this, FULL COVER CREAM CONCEALER, and be able to compare it with my beloved Lioele Mix Concealer. It's a lot cheaper for the price of P385.



This is such a treat, having two (2) products for the price of one (1). For only P585 I got this LUMINOUS AURA BB & CC SPECIAL SET.

for some reason I can't rotate this picture.

I am not a mascara person but this caught my interest. First I've seen from a Korean makeup brand to have a mascara in a tube form. I'm hoping to love this one, PERIPERA'S EYE-ING VOLUME MASCARA, cause I really need some volume for my almost empty lashes. This one's black right? hehe  For only P285.

I forgot to include this (see photo below) in my initial photo. It was inside my skincare storage already, excited lang..hehe
THE SAEM ACAIBERRY TONER for as low as P325 containing 200ml of product.


Now for these two (2) freebies...
 I'm not really sure what this is for so if anyone knows kindly comment below. I don't want to put this all over my face when it's supposed to be for my feet..hihi

This mask I'm pretty sure I'll be using any time soon.

All these products are bought with my own money from KKOCHI PIDA from facebook if you're interested.
This wraps up my mini haul. I hope you enjoyed it and till my next post.

Enjoy and Keep Smiling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment