Sunday, July 6, 2014

My CLIO SET Haul and some extras! =)


Pretty Sandee!
I had this for a while now and I never get to use any of the items inside. This is also my very first makeup from the brand CLIO (aside from their LIPNICURES of course) and unfortunately I can't tell you much about them yet. With no further ado, let's take a good look at what's inside my Clio pouch and a few more Korean products.=)



In no particular order...

This is what's inside the pouch. Packed with Clio products, imagine the excitement when I first opened it. The pouch itself is such a bonus. It has pockets for your travel brushes and the quality is undeniably good.

Taking them all out.
The very trending cushion pact plus the refill.
That's the actual pact.
This looks like some kind'a pearl to me...pretty!
By the way, I got shade #2 Beige, same with the refill ovcorse! hehe
The Gelpresso kit in Bloody, if I'm not mistaken.
Just a sneak peek of the actual liner...these are minis.
...and this is the mini mascara.
To complete the look, a plum lip tint.
I dunno if you can read the caption but that sure cracked me up! haha
then this "perfumy" hand cream...have not sniffed into it..hehe

 ...and now for the extras..equally good.

I gave this to my mom. How sweet of me, right?! haha
Gorgeous packaging!!!
Loving the shades too.

I got the Clio set for only P1,600, not much for the amount of products I got right?! Then the Skin79's "The Premier Gold BB Pact" cost me P500, I guess and these Mizon's Water Glam Lip Tints are P400 each or less...I'm guessing. haha Like I said, I have these for quite a while now and I lost my invoice already. When I checked the page where I got them they're no longer posted nor available. Lucky me, I got these products before they're sold out..hehe

That's just it for this haul. If you want me to do an in depth review of any product shown above, except the Skin79 BB pact, then do leave a comment. I'd do so anyway even if you don't say a thing. haha Your comments are highly appreciated though...;)

Hope you enjoy this one and KEEP SMILING! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment