Sunday, February 3, 2013

FIRST IMPRESSION: Skin 79's Kick it Side Monster Liner


I've been quite busy these past few days minding business and balancing family life and other engagements..

'Nuf said, I just got this and i wanna use it right away. I'm still in the search for that perfect pen eyeliner but i think i can stop now..
Skin 79 Kick It Side Monster Liner
This eyeliner is not just a monster,its crazy black. The blackest pen liner so far! It resembles the vividness of my fave gel liner, Lioele gel eyeliner. Its more convenient to use and easy to carry around.



THE POSITIVE POINTS: 
It delivers the blackest black out of the other pen liners i have with just a stroke. I don't need to double coat unless i wanna create a thicker line. Again, its easy to use,similar to your regular pen, but with a softer tip. Lastly, i would say its affordable with the price of 400 pesos and the quality of a gel liner.


And now...

THE NEGATIVE POINTS: 
It may be easy to use but very hard to control. How so? Its too "fluidy". Once it touch your skin, the ink spreads in an instant, leaving you a crooked line somehow. You need to fix it by layering a coat or two. The black ink sinks into the lines in your skin and its very visible so you cant leave it be. It dries but not as fast as I was hoping it would.

I can't tell how much product you get with this pen..I just started using this and I'm love it so far! hehe


 So there's my first impression of the Skin 79's Monster Liner.

Any comment is highly appreciated. If you have tried the same item but have a different experience, i would love to hear it.
Enjoy and keep smiling! =)


Posted via Blogaway









0 comments:

Post a Comment