Wednesday, January 9, 2013

GREETINGS: Happy New Blog Post for 2013!


   I know, it took me a while since my last post...like after---months, it has been FOREVER! How can I be such an irresponsible blogger...hehe well, busy mom/busy business woman for the busiest time of the year, you can't blame me...or can you? =)

   I guess I was ambitious, thinking blogging could be a past time thing but after my first post it just felt like an obligation to write precisely and beautifully for others to enjoy as well...(I'd be very thankful to even reach atleast 5 followers..haha)...at this point allow me to thank my precious readers..haha thanks missies! =)

   Anyways, HAPPY 2013 everyone!!! 

   One of my new year's resolution is to write at least 3 post every month...good luck with that huh?! lol
I do wanna keep that promise so what I do now is write drafts and buy more stuff to review...(such a lame excuse to splurge on un-necessary lux...haha)

     By the way, this is my other new year's promise...

How to loose weight for 2013?! Not this way!!! lol
                             
                                I really hope I can keep up with the promised posts...hehe

                                      ENJOY AND KEEP SMILING!

    

0 comments:

Post a Comment