Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Who wouldn't want gifts? (December Post) =)



Ok..i know it's so late to post this one...well, i just want to show you what i got last Christmas.

Let me start of with what my hubby gave me...these are inexpensive things but when a guy gives you a gift you just gotto appreciate it...

The first is a couple ring...


Then this red cute bag..=)



Thanks daddy!♡)

*the rest were cash* hehe

I also received an unexpected gift from my dear friend Scherique Gerona...
This is the bag...silver and very white Christmas! Hehe
What's inside is definitely a treasure!



Thanks so much for these sis...more gifts to come?!♡ hehe

I also received the sweetest cupcake I've ever tasted from Ma'am Lilibeth Bonifacio of BOC...



I also gave some to my lovies...I got my hubby his fave scent to date...

VERSACE BLUE JEANS

A hello kitty backpack for my baby..



Of course I gave myself a little something for being extra nice for the whole year...
sooo in love with my galaxy note 2!

So there goes some of my gifts given by myself, family and friends.

I've already used the waterdrop pact and loving it so far!♡ (my review yet to come) The cloaking cream is supposed to be for my husband but he's too sensitive to try that one out..(KJ MUCH! =D) On the other hand, my dear bro is so much willing to use it and so far he likes it. You know guys, they can't give much reviews to the products they use as much as we,ladies do...

Oh yeah,the cash? What cash? Almost gone..haha

Always remember,it's the thought that counts when it comes to gift giving and it's always better to give than to receive! (Well,depends upon the sitch...hihi)

You,what's the best gift you got last Christmas?
       
  ENJOY LIFE AND KEEP SMILING!

Location : Mars St, Lucena City,
Posted via Blogaway














0 comments:

Post a Comment