Sunday, June 15, 2014

NOTD: Night Sky

I just love my nails right now I have to make a "NAIL OF THE DAY"  post. hehe Using Lioele nail polishes both from the matte and color collection, here is what it looks like...

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos!
I know, Purple is love! ...but it's not just purple...
Lioele Princess Nail Color #18 (Purple Blue) - P195
Lioele Matte Nail Color # 08 (kind'a indigo or blue violet) -P250
 

Taadaaa!!! Outdoor shot..pardon my overly lined palm..hehe
Honestly, this is a late post...what's new right? hihi Blessing in disguise cause I get to tell you when it started to chip. I have this nail art (if considered) for about 3 weeks now and I still have both my ringfingernails color intact. Got chipped around the end of the 2nd week...I'm not making sense, I'm sorry..haha.
Anyway, Princess nail color has a very creamy texture, I don't know how else I can describe it, also has vivid color. The matte one has sparkles in it and it looks gorgeous. Probably wondering why it appears to be glossy on the photo when it's supposed to be matte, I topped it with a top coat (colorless). Longevity wise, the princess nail color last longer than the matte color. It can last a month with minor chipping compared to the latter which lasts 2 weeks tops. On the other hand, the MNC (figure it out) dries up waaay faster than the PNC, say give it a minute (and that's long enough) and it's done and dry.

Note: I don't do a lot of chores and I don't get my hands soaked with chores much so maybe that's why I get to keep my nail color last longer...

                           Hope you enjoyed this post and keep smiling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment