Sunday, May 25, 2014

   Last April 11-13 of this year was the HEAT WAVE SUMMER BAZAAR held at the World trade Center which opened from 11:00am - 9:00pm. Me and my hubby were early birds on the third day of the bazaar and I must say I didn't expect it to be so empty. Not that people did not attend it but the booths were fewer than what I imagined but then again maybe it's because everyone's focused on PACMAN's fight or simply cause it's the last day of the event. I don't really mind for I only have one goal in mind and that is to visit Chedelyn Cosmetics booth. I was over budget and almost broke when I left it's place, still my hubby and I looked around and purchased some more.

Seems like this is my very first HAUL post for the year 2014 and for the first time I purchased mostly western brand makeup..yeah, that is very new for me!

With no further adieu, ladies and gents..my HAUL!

This is everything I got from the bazaar and more...



Everything purchased from Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection booth

Foundations of different brands and shades. (from left to right)
Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-free makeup (Warm beige) P530
Loreal True Match Superblendable makeup (Cappuccino) P450
Loreal True Match Lumi (Classic Beige) P500

Milani Baked Blush (#7 Fantastico Mauve) P400
Ben Nye Luxury powder (Banana) P1050
Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzer (#130) P300
Nyx Super Fat Eye Marker P480
Mayybelline the Turbo Volume Express (Very Black) P350

Stila Glaze Lip Liner (Lavander, Fuschia) P300

I also got some Korean and Japanese Stuff/Accessories from www.letspretty.com and 
Fashion Cravings (@fashioncravingsofficial)

the Faceshop cleansing wipes costs P80
and the Soul Secret Blossom (fragrance) costs P650 (not so sure) ;P

Bump hair tool P100
Etude House "beauty blender" sponge P250-300

And the following pictures were bought from divisoria... 

Monopod w/o shutter P550

Nail Art Tool P120
False Lashes Set P80
False Lashes Apllicator P80
I purchased this Sigma Eyes Kit a week ago and I decided to include it here. =) I got this from
Colorete, look her up on FB and Instagram.

P3,800 on a 2-month layaway basis
Hope you enjoyed my haul and KEEP SMILING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment